CureDuchenne Professional Course – Kansas City, MO
For PTs, OTs, SLPs, Nurses and Healthcare Providers
This course meets all requirements put forth by Montana Board of PT examiners for 6.5 CE hours and has been approved by the Montana Board of OT Practice; Course Approval #OTP-CEC-LIC-361.
“Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy: Current understanding and treatment”
The most common and fatal form of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne is a progressive, muscle-wasting disease for which there is no known cure. But through advancements in medicine, therapy and research, healthcare providers are improving the lives of Duchenne patients every day.
Get Informed on the Standards of Duchenne Care
Join us to obtain the most current information on Duchenne muscular dystrophy. Course objectives include:
- Demonstrate a depth of Duchenne knowledge
- Identify the stages of the disease
- Adapt therapy treatments to suit a patient’s needs
- Develop thorough care plans for patients and families
- Coordinate treatment with other providers
This course provides Physical Therapists the opportunity to become CureDuchenne Certified Physical Therapists®.